Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Digital Story

The website of my digital story:
http://goanimate.com/videos/0JIVaQw5VoRE?utm_source=linkshare

Making digital stories can help language teachers to teach their students in a vivid way. The name of my digital story is "What kind of teacher do you like?" By using this video, I'd like my students to express their on opinions about the kind of teacher that they like.

By doing this activity, the students need to enlarge their vocabulary of describing personalities.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hongbo,

    I think your video is simple and fun. Students even at lower levels could probably understand most of the language. You proposed that this activity would increase students' vocabulary for describing personalities. How do you think that the teacher should use this video to accomplish that goal? What kinds of target language do you have in mind?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete